Post new topic   Reply to topic    Resident Evil Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sinik!

re: Application - Sinik (Social)

First name: Charles

Time-zone: GMT +2 (South Africa)

List any current guild members you know, and how you know them. Shamifae and Nephile. Know them in RL. Well sort of ;)

Reason for joining: Tell us why you want to join. Already a member in-game. Just trying (frustratingly so) to get access to the forums and getting my character added.

Character Information:

Character’s name: Sinik

Character’s class: Priest - Shadow and Discipline

Character’s race: Night Elf

Is the character you are applying with currently on our server? Azuremyst-EU Yes

Provide a link to your character’s armory profile.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Sinik/simple
Do you feel you can bring anything unique to our guild? Cookies anyone?

Explain your talent spec and how you came to choose this particular build for your character: Basic shadow and disc specs for PVE. They are by no means correct as the new system will be in place soon.

World of Warcraft Experience: Around 4 years playing. Various casual raiding on US.

Previous guilds: List any guilds you have been in across all of your characters. Dark Legion, Saurfang US. Three Thousand, Saurfang US.

Reason for leaving: Explain your reasons for leaving the above guild(s): I hated their guts and told them to shove it. haha no ofc not. I moved back to South Africa from New Zealand and couldn't raid anymore on US because of latency issues, so I finally decided to start afresh on EU. I will be applying for a raid position in MOP if there should be any available.

Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? Not applying for spot atm

Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes. Will have to redo it all come Mists ;) I'm keeping my head under the sand a bit, but I sure hope they don't f up my class and spec. Especially shadow.

Do you have any relevant healing/dps meters? Post a link, a WWS or screenshot is fine. Nope, nothing of interest now.

Do you use addons to help maximize your healing or dps? If so, which ones? I was born l33t, so no need. :D Nah, I do. Various addons. Vuhdo frames, Recount, LUI, Omen, DBM etc etc.

Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? When and if I apply in the future, that would certainly be a yes beforehand.

Will you come to raids prepared with appropriate Flasks/food etc. Always

Do you have Ventrillo and a mic? Yes.

Do you have any other questions? Did it have to be guildlaunch? ;)

How do you eat your cream egg? Dis be da trik qestian? Like a human ;D

Do you like cookies? Yes. Especially from the Dark Side.

Can you supply materials to make cookies or muffins? Yar!

Anything else? Besides me trying my best to be comical in the above (fail I know) I'm actually quite shy and know my place. And I'm able to learn from mistakes. <That there be a question you should ask on the application! Happy
Athyna!
Officer

re: Application - Sinik (Social)

looks all good for social , its a yarp from me ! im sure someone will be in touch in game it may even be me if i manage to get online :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Resident Evil Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum