Post new topic   Reply to topic    Resident Evil Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ven4tic

re: App: ven4tic

The application submitted by ven4tic is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Venatic
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Azuremyst
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Fire
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your name, age, gender and location please.:
Dawid, i'm 16 and i live in UK.

Please tell us a little about yourself, hobbies etc.:
Well, to start off i'd like to state that i play a lot of characters so its not that i have a main and an alt. I love all of my characters and i want everything that is the best for them. As i said i live in UK and i am a student at the college. My hobby is gaming, computing, i also like MMA, Box etc.

Please tell us about your Internet connection, computer and addons. Do you have Vent and a microphone ? Do you have any connection/lag problems ?:
I don't have any internet connection problems and my computer is a bit slow but im buying a laptop that will be perfect for my gaming. I do own a microphone:) and i also have vent as well as TS3. I don't usually have any lag or disconnection problems so that should be perfectly fine.

What would you consider your main spec to be for raids. Would you change/respec if needed ?:
I am a mage so i can only be a ranged dps, which means my main spec would be so.
And ofcourse if we were doing for example some bosses on hc that require me to go to arcane or frost i would do that just for the specific bosseS:)

Tell us about your talent choices and why you chose them. Briefly tell us about your single target/multi target rotations or spells used.:
My talents are constructed for me so i can be at the top of the recount:)
Basically, when i change specs i often look out for some well geared mages or the ones that are on top of our realm, because these are the pros:). My rotation should be pretty simple, i go for Dots at the beginning which are Pyroblast, Living Bomb.. then i go for Fireball as my main attack and i refresh the dots as they dissapear and i basically repeat this rotation over and over. For AoE i spam Blast Wave and Flamestrike, sometimes i choose Dragon's Breath to dizz them.

Tell us about your professions and why you have chosen them ?:
My Professions are Tailoring/Enchanting. I've chosen them as tailor, i can make myself some gear and enchanting is good for gold farming and stuff. I can always enchant my gear or someone elses from the guild

How long have you been playing WoW ?:
Over 5 years.

Which you would you consider your most challenging Raid encounter/Boss ?:
My most challenging boss on normal DS is Warmaster and on the HC mode it is Hagara or Spine as they are very difficult.

Why are you applying to Resident Evil ? What do you think you can bring to the guild. Tell us the reasons why you left your previous Guild.:
I am looking for guild that will take me to raids and that i can progress it, i didnt have a guild so i am looking forward to join Resident Evil.

Do you know anyone in this guild, if so who ?:
I've met Drax which i asked questions about this guild such as ; what is your progress etc.

Are you applying for a Raiding or Social position ?:
I am definately applying for a raiding position.

Is there anything else you would like to add ? Why should we recruit you ?:
Well , i think you should recruit me because i am a good player and as i stated before i played 5 years so i know alot about this game. I was kind of a child but i think i have grown from that point. WoW inspired me to start looking forward for computer games.

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I have done 8/8 on normal as a tank, melee dps. Obviously DS Happy

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Aeolusuk

re: DECLINED - App: ven4tic - by Aeolusuk

After reviewing your application we have have to decline, thank you for the time and effort your application

Aeolus
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Resident Evil Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum